Krane & Smith has a wide array of business, civil, and commercial litigation experience.
An overview of our services includes:
- Commercial contract disputes
- Business torts
- Partnership disputes
- Legal malpractice
Some of our representative general matters include:
- Judgment after a well-publicized trial in excess of $100 million involving breach of fiduciary duty in a commercial/probate case through appeal to the California Supreme Court.
- Jury verdict in excess of $65 million involving a dispute concerning a partnership agreement for the acquisition, management and financing of a real estate business.
- Jury verdict in excess of $10 million against an insurance company for bad faith and breach of contract.
- Jury verdict for fraud, breach of fiduciary duty and breach of contract in excess of $9 million involving a medical practice partnership.