Krane & Smith offers a full-service IP practice, handling all manners of IP transactions and enforcement of IP rights, including litigating IP disputes through trial and final appeal.
An overview of our services includes:
- Strategic IP counseling
- Trademark acquisition, copyright management, and licensing
- Trademark and copyright litigation
- Publicity rights
Some of our representative IP matters include:
- Protection of Life Alert Emergency Response Inc’s intellectual property, including the famous slogan, “Help, I’ve Fallen and I Can’t Get Up!”
- Representation of “Honey Badger Don’t Care” trademark infringement actions throughout the country.
- Representation of first ballot Major League Baseball Hall of Fame player in several matters, including a well-publicized right of publicity lawsuit against a global athletic footwear and apparel company.